Saturday, June 12, 2010

Battle of the Schools 2010

Welcome to the Evotri Battle of the Schools, 2010!

I am so excited to train with you this summer! My name is Sara and I am a proud member of Team Evotri. I've been involved in triathlons for eight seasons now, and I absolutely love helping high school students experience the fun that triathlon has to offer!

I'm looking forward to weekly Tuesday brick workouts this summer! Don't forget your helmet and some water or sports drink--it's very important to stay hydrated in this heat and humidity. Please bring a completed waiver and photo release form to our first workout. Our big race will be Sunday, July 25th at the NCN Huntington Sprint Triathlon. Get ready to become a triathlete!

We'll be planning some open water swims, some transition practices, and a pre-race pasta dinner, so be sure to give me your email address so you can stay informed with all the fun stuff we have planned!

See you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment